HOMENET INDONESIA is an NGO created in 2013 in order to offer a better life to the women homeworkers around Indonesia by giving them an education and by trying to get them more recognized by the government. Thanks to their organization, Homenet combates many aspects and issues : environment, education inequality, health, wellness, unemployment.
HOMENET INDONESIA NEWS 2020
- COVID-19’s impact on the homebased workers in 6 member countries of HomeNet Southeast Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam, as of the end of March 2020
- MS WIN HAYASTI EXPERIENCE IN GARMET SECTOR.
- TENGARANG COOPERATIVE: BUILDING RESILIENCE.
- ESTABLISHING AND DEVELOPMENT OF HOMEBASED WORKERS COOPERATIVE.
- Snapshots of Homenet Indonesia’s PRograms and Activities
Follow Homenet Indonesia
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.